Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our Spanish Blog - En Español.

I have noticed that a good part of people who contact me for real estate business are hispanic.

I have thought that perhaps they would enjoy reading in their native language and that is the main reason for setting up a new BLOG en ESPAÑOL, with the same purpose as this one.

Some articles will be a translation of the original posts. A few will be directly written in Spanish.
In all cases I will try to be as Hispanic as I can be. Actually I lived a portion of my life in South America.

Most of my Spanish-Speaking clients are actually immigrants residing in South Florida, or South American residents with an interest in Florida real estate investments or vacation homes in Florida.

Click on the following link to get to my new SPANISH BLOG

http://condosouthflorida.wordpress.com



Henry B. Nathan is a Florida Realtor at United Realty Group Inc.
Visit my website: http://www.condo-southflorida.com
where you can search for Aventura Condos, Florida Condos,




No comments: