Saturday, September 12, 2009

An update

It's been some time since I posted my outrage regarding a Bank overcharging their mortgage customer for an unnecessary flood insurance.
What happened next?
After about three months of phone calls with Bank's employees who kept assuring the customer that everything was fine, he hadn't yet received the refund for the insurance amount unduly charged to his account.
The last news I got was that the bank finally sent him a statement indicating that they would charge not charge him for the insurance. But no news about the refund of all these months of insurance charges.
He will keep calling the bank. I guess.


Henry B. Nathan is a Licensed Florida Real Estate Agent and Mortgage.
Visit my websites:
www.southflorida-shortsales.com
www.aventura-shortsales.com
www.miami-shortsales.com
www.miamibeach-shortsales.com
www.brickell-shortsales.com
www.sunnyisles-shortsales.com

No comments: