Presenting BALTUS HOUSE
Miami Preconstruction Condos Project in the Design District
Baltus House is a 15-story new construction development with 167 luxury condominium residences. Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, glass railing terraces, oversized balconies and stunning city and bay views – welcome to urban utopia.
Just outside your door, the renovated Miami Design District will beckon you to enjoy, a uniquely creative urban experience with works of art, and historic sites all coexist alongside some of world’s most recognizable names in fashion and design.
Creativity and innovation, exciting designs and functional precision: Baltus, the exclusive home furnishings and design house from Spain, with a showroom in the Design District provide contemporary European elegance and refinement to the interiors of Baltus House.
Cohen Freedman Encinosa & Associates Architects, responsible for Baltus House streamline design, will celebrate this year their fiftieth year in service to the Southeast United States as one of its premiere multi-family residential design firms.
Since its inception in 1961, CFE Architects has completed over three billion dollars of construction in South Florida. These projects range in size and diversity from hospital expansions and office projects to mixed-use retail and residential developments. Established and managed by partners Stuart Cohen, Lawrence B. Freedman, and Guillermo J. Encinosa, this professional association with a combined experience of over a century in architectural design has received numerous awards and recognitions
Building Features and Amenities
Elegant lobby exquisitely appointed by Baltus with sleek contemporary designer furnishings and finishes, alongside beautiful artwork from highly acclaimed artist Lluis Barba, part of Jorge Perez art collection
- Open-concept contemporary floor plans featuring studios and several choices of one bedrooms and two-bedroom residences with designer wall-to-wall carpeting throughout living, dining & bedrooms
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from the living and bedroom areas of most residences
- Dazzling city views and partial Biscayne Bay views from select residences
- Energy efficient, tinted impact resistant floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes in most residences
- Individually controlled energy efficient air conditioning system
- Sprinkler fire-protection system
- Advanced Technology “Smart Building” pre wired for Wi-Fi high speed internet, data/voice cable TV access
- Optional Baltus interior design and furniture packages for units available.
- A premium selection of contemporary European cabinetry
- Imported solid surface counter tops with convenient breakfast bar in some residences
- Stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/ freezer, stove glass cooktop, built-in oven, multi-cycle quiet dishwasher, built in microwave with integrated vent hood and stackable washer and dryer
- Double stainless steel under-mount sink, with single-lever European-style pullout faucet sprayer
- Imported designer porcelain tile floor
European cabinetry with exceptional detailing
Imported solid surface counter tops
Full Size Vanity Mirrors
Studios: 520-620 SqFt
1BED/1BA: 700-800 SqFt
2BED/2BA: 1020-1420 SqFt
3BED/2BA: 1520-1720 SqFt
Some residences offer oversized balconies of up to 860sf of outdoor space
10% at Reservation
10% at Contract estimate August 2013
20% at Groundbreaking estimate September 2013
20% at Top Off estimate March 2014
40% at Closing estimate Spring 2015
mentioning the BALTUS PRE-CONSTRUCTION PROJECT